Monday, January 25, 2010

Planning Your Wedding

Yesterday was Wedding Bells Bridal Show in Peterborough and I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who visited my booth. I look forward to hearing from you and all about the details of your wedding day!

This time of the year is the one of the busiest for me, as for many other vendors, as brides are trying to get everything from venues to dj's to florists arranged! There were many superb vendors at the show and I just wanted to add in a few more of my favourite vendors to your list!

Make-Up
All About You Esthetic Services by Donna DeRusha 705-324-8519
There will be a post coming this week all about Donna's services!


DJ

Out With a Bang! Tom McIlmoyle 705-292-6206 tom.mcdj@hotmail.com
Read this previous post about Tom!

Florists & Decorating
The Kent Florist, Lindsay 705-324-7314
The Big Event, Fenelon Falls 705-887-5155
Farmer's Daughter, Woodville 1-877-296-6558

Venues
Sir William Mackenzie Inn, Kirkfield www.themackenzieinn.com
Belcroft Estate, Bradford www.belcroftestate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment