Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Magee's | 2010

Most every year we do a family picture....set up the tripod and get a shot of the three of us...but for the past few years we've just had a snap taken while on vacation. So, I figured this year, I would get another photographer friend to shoot our pictures. Well, things kept getting put off and my schedule is so crazy and that didn't happen either. So, today I had the afternoon off and said we're going out!!! It was cold, but sunny. My husband grumbled the whole time...thin blood...whatever...suck it up!!! Jacob grumbled...I started getting b#@$%#y....just please smile. It's the same every time we do this....but the crabbier we get with each other...the better the pictures. Go figure! It's so much easier to shoot people other than my family!

Now, I do want to brag a little....Jacob took the shots of Andrew & me. I'm so thrilled with his talent...heck, I'm thrilled he can hang on to the camera & big lens properly and get a sharp picture...its 8lbs & 12" long.....its alot of camera!
Probably the best shots of Andrew & me ever...and I never like a picture of myself. I think it helped I was having a good hair day too. BTW...I often am asked who does my hair...my friend Becky @ Hair Trends!






















4 comments:

  1. They are very nice!!! Good Job Jacob!!!(and Andrew) Are you going to send some out???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Kim! Jacob's got quite the eye :)
    Miriam W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well hello miss miriam!!! thank you...i think he does too!!
    charlotte, yes i will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! My favorite of the family ones is the second family photo. And the ones of you and Andrew together are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete