Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well, it's a brand new year on the blog and full of good things to come! I was so busy last fall trying to keep up with all my shooting & editing, that I didn't get to blog hardly anything but weddings. And I know lots of followers who have been anxious to see all the 'hidden' stuff on my website, so its time for a sneak peek! I met lots of great new families and couples and I just had to give them all their turn in the spotlight. Without further adieu...

Meet Dan & Kerrie!

Dan is such a cowboy...Kerrie just the sweetest, cutest gal you ever met. Had a great time at their farm shooting them with their animals and on the wood pile. Check out that picture of Dan with the chainsaw...smokin'. Just before Christmas, a couple of months AFTER these pictures were taken, Dan popped the question. Kerrie called just today to book their 2011 wedding. I figured that was a good reason for them to be #1 on my blog in 2010. Congratulations!!















No comments:

Post a Comment