Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I had the most loveliest email from a recent bride today and I wanted to share with all of you.

"From the moment I saw your photos and met you at the wedding show I just knew the results would be nothing short of superb. What I didn't know is how helpful you would become and how you would put my mind at ease when things got hairy. Your guidance, professionalism, and laughter was greatly appreciated. We enjoyed you company from start to finish. We had such a total blast at the engagement shoot and for a couple of hours we felt like Kate Moss and Tyson Beckford! The funny part is, it was almost like you were invisible on our wedding day. Obviously I remembering seeing you after the ceremony when we went off and did all the photos, but during the ceremony and reception I did not see you at all. But you most definitely saw us because the pictures are incredible. We have seen so many photographer's that are more front and centre then the bride and groom! Anthony and I decided not to get a videographer and I was worried I might regret that. Your pictures laid that worry to rest. Your photos tell the story and capture every moment and emotion. To say that I am happy with them would be an understatement."
Angela & Anthony Maschek

3 comments:

  1. Kim, I felt the exact same way as this couple, you did an amazing job, were not front and centre in the guests way, and captured many emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie
    Thank you so much & its so good to hear from you!! Nice to see you are visiting my blog!!
    All the best..Kim

    ReplyDelete