Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rebecca & Jake | WEDDING

I can't believe it's been over 3 months since Jake & Rebecca's wedding. It was a long, busy fall for me and I'm running rampant to catch up! But guys, I hope you will agree, it was worth the wait!

What a beautiful September for a tent wedding at the West home near Oakwood. Although it was chilly at night, the day was warm, Rebecca GLOWED - and that dress, omg, THAT DRESS. I don't want to play favourites, but I think it was my favourite of the year. Wow. She looked amazing! The ringbearer and flower girl totally captured my eye all day too...they were in love with the camera and always had quite a face on! Jake's friends were just FUN all day and I had so much fun with everyone!

It seems that school buses have become quite a popular way of getting around on a wedding day and it might sound nuts, but my favourite shots of the B&G, were on the bus. One of those will be a canvas on my wall for everyone to come see. The light, the friends, the charm of it all.

Rebecca & Jake, I wish you much happiness for a lifetime! Congratulations!



































































1 comment:

  1. Wow so amazing the lighting and colours Kim you did an amazing job.!!!!
    Beck and Jake look awesome and so Happy, this is the wedding of the year for sure!!! xoxoxo so glad Kylie and I were a part of your special day, Thank you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete