Monday, January 23, 2012

Liz & Gary | WEDDING

I can honestly say, this is the first time ever, I have arrived at a groom's house 2 hours before the wedding and the groom was outside fixing fence and burning garbage. He tried to play on me "what are you doing here...wedding's not till next week...so I played along. However after a few minutes, he almost had me believing I was there on the wrong day! (he's good) lol

I won't chat any longer...Liz just wants to see her pictures before I go get my hair done!!!!! So enjoy! Congratulations you two love birds! Thanks for having me along for the ride!





























































5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day! A beautiful start to your lives together as husband and wife. So honoured to be part of it! Beautiful photography, Kim. It was so fun doing the photo shoot with you. Thank you for sharing your gifts to make memories of this wonderful couple's wedding day live on forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! You did a wonderful job of capturing the day for Liz and Gary. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures are stunning. You've managed to catch the personalities of the people and the joy of the day. I hear the voices and music again while I view the pictures. How do you do dat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! I just fell in love with those two myself - what a great couple together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, You ROCK!! I cannot wait to see more. Cindy Sinclair

    ReplyDelete