Thursday, April 15, 2010

And the Winner Is.....

Trista & Shaun Brown
and
Mackenzie & Jeff!!!

Congratulations to all of you!

I had several beautiful entry letters and most of them made me cry. Thank you to everyone who submitted - you made me feel loved too! It was hard to choose...but these two entries, one from a previous bride and the other someone I've never met, their letters just grabbed me by the heart!

Here's a little excerpt from Trista & Shaun's letter.
"Its neat how you grow out of that “lovey dovey” stage in your relationship and you hear people speak of how much they miss it and how their relationships have become routine. Shaun and I try very hard and work very hard to not let that happen. Everyday is something new. We have now been together for over 8 years and been married almost 2 and as hard as things get its never boring and I look forward more and more everyday to spending the rest of my life with him...We are learning everyday that our relationship is not perfect but if we keep at it then we will never let that fire for each other burn out."


And one from Mackenzie & Jeff's
"My fiance and I met almost 7 years ago when we worked at Canadian Tire together, the shy garden center boy and and the young cashier on the prowl for a cute boy. The game of cat and mouse was initiated immediately after meeting and within no time it was high school love. We made it though a lot in those years, facing family tragedy, career and school choices and facing all the frustrating challenges of the teen years.
Here we are more in love than ever in 2010 engaged to be married and our future together has never looked brighter. My fiance has just received the phone call of his dream, almost 2 years in waiting he has finally been hired as an OPP officer. And I as a nurse am working so hard to complete my nursing degree so that I can move on to my passion of nursing at Sick Kids. We are a team, two high school sweethearts more in love than ever having all of our dreams come true...together!
With a wedding date still over a year and a half away, we would be thrilled to be able to capture the love and excitement in our lives that we are experiencing right now! We want you to choose us for your photo shoot because you will not find another couple more in love. Deep down inside the nurse and police officer is still the young garden center boy and cute cashier that still feel like two giddy 16 year olds head over heels in love."


Btw, it was the last line that totally got me! I am such a sucker, I have tears now!

Congratulations once again and stay tuned to the blog for their images!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment