Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cara & Johnathan | WEDDING

If you follow my blog regularly, you'll probably start to recognize some of the faces you see in this wedding - some from the last post, and some from many other weddings in the past year or two. Like I said last week, I just love this circle of friends and the party gets better every time. I suppose it's because I know so many people and they are all just friends to me now and that's why I ended up staying till 2am and eating pizza with Cara's parents & the "Rogers" family (inside joke) when everyone else was gone, including the B&G. Cara & Johnathan, thank you for having me be a part of your wedding day. Enjoy re-living your day in pictures, Tait - Tait. (The song is still going thru my head)
Cheers!





































































No comments:

Post a Comment