Friday, October 9, 2009

Marc + Lindsey | WEDDING

Where do I begin with this one?
Marc & Lindsey are my friends and I couldn't be happier to shoot their wedding for them. It was the first wedding in many years that I was guest/photographer and had a heck of time dancing the night away with my friends while capturing some crazy moments of the night! My husband reprised into his role of 'second shooter' (a role he hasnt been in for 12 years) and followed Marc around getting ready....went places I wouldnt have thought of going!!! He got some great creative shots...I might have to rehire him! All in all we captured hundreds of moments of surprises, stress, love, laughter and craziness!

Congratulations Marc & Lindsey..enjoy your sneakie peekie!



























No comments:

Post a Comment