Monday, October 26, 2009

Angela + Chris | WEDDING

Love this wedding...love this couple!!! Well, I love all my couples and all my weddings, but it was so much fun for me to shoot at the McLaughlin Estate in Oshawa. It's been a few years since I was there and it was a real treat and change of pace for this photographer! So many places to go, but never enough time! www.parkwoodestate.com

Angela & Chris capped off their evening with some fantastic food & a great party at Sikorsky's Polish Hall in north Oshawa...ohhh, the perogies & the cabbage rolls!!! Yum-mie!!!

Thanks for having me be a part of it all....congratulations!!!






















1 comment:

  1. IT IS INSANE HOW TALENTED YOU ARE KIM!!!!!!! I'M ALMOST SPEECHLESS!
    YOU HAVE MADE US SO HAPPY!!
    WE WAITED 15YRS FOR THIS AND YOU SURPASSED OUR EXPECTATIONS BY FAR!!
    YOU TRULY ARE GIFTED
    MANY MANY MANY THANKS :)

    ANGELA AND CHRIS HAMMILL

    ReplyDelete