Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Darlene!

My sister in law came to Lindsay yesterday for a little pampering & a makeover. She is probably going to kill me for this post, but I couldnt resist - how else is everyone going to see how fabulous she is!

Darlene was ready for change...her whole adult life she's had varying lengths of long brown hair, rarely wears makeup - truth be told I've never actually seen her in any, and she felt it was time for little change!! So she went to see my friend Becky for a REAL hairstyle!

Darlene BEFORE




Getting some caramel & blonde highlights...




Truth be told, I was a little scared when I saw those super blonde bits coming out, but I trust Becky!





Darlene was a little scared when she saw all that hair falling!!!





And one fabulous finished style! Now it's time to head to Donna DeRusha for some makeup!



And the finished product....presenting my fabulous sister in law, the new & improved DARLENE!



I would say she's loving herself at this point!



If it's time to treat yourself to a new do & some pampering, call my friends Donna & Becky!
You can reach Becky @ Hair Trends (Angeline ST. North, Lindsay) 705-324-3451
Donna DeRusha - All About You Esthetic Services, Lindsay, 705-324-8519

No comments:

Post a Comment