Thursday, December 8, 2011

Amy & Evan | WEDDING

Amy & Evan are another in the long line of friends coming out of Sunderland & area. As I said in a post a few weeks ago, I just love this group of family & friends and I appreciate that Amy & Evan allowed me to gather up a bunch of those brides & grooms for a shot on the dance floor!

Amy, you were simply, a stunning, stunning bride and you certainly married a very ruggedly handsome man who obviously loves you a great deal. I know, because not only was he grinning ear to ear during the ceremony, but he did everything I asked him during pictures and didnt complain! And we know how much he loves pictures. lol

Congratulations & I wish you both happiness for a lifetime.



















































1 comment:

  1. AMAZING!!!!
    Love all the pics!! cannot wait to see more.
    One day I will get to book Kim : )
    Karlene R Barnes

    ReplyDelete