Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

This is my Dad. He's a farmer, if you couldn't tell! He loves really old country music, especially Hank Williams Sr & Johnny Cash & Hank Snow. He drives unbelievably slow. He works unbelievably hard & I don't think he'll ever stop. He loves his cattle. He loves FORD anything. He loves a good roast beef dinner and if he is on the road for more than an hour, he has to stop for pie & coffee somewhere. This morning when I called, he was making his famous pancakes for my brother, Keith, and his son Brady. Good Grandpa stuff. This morning when I made my husband & son & his friend, my famous waffles, we listened to Johnny Cash. And suddenly I burst into tears. I love you, Dad.

Call your Dad, your Grandpa, your Uncle and tell them you love them. Happy Father's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Dads ROCK!
    Yours sounds especially cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Kim! And your dad and my dad sound a lot alike!

    ~Deb Biden

    ReplyDelete