Monday, February 28, 2011

Liz & Gary | IN LOVE

When I say IN LOVE, do I ever mean it. These two are like a couple of young teenagers in love and can't get enough of each other!

Many of you will recognize Liz, as she is the owner of Cathy Allan Ladies Wear here in Lindsay (and today she just happens to be opening at her new location downtown). She is one of the sweetest, kindest, friendlist people you will ever meet and I felt an instant connection with Liz. The first time I met Gary, he was wearing a Winnie the Pooh tie and he stuck out his hand and shook mine and I was laughing. I knew I was going to like this guy and he's pretty cute too, don't you think? I know Liz thinks so!

For their engagements we wandered around some his families property's, visited with his uncle & his tractors and around the old barns. They couldn't stop laughing at the tractors. His uncle was watching 'the show' (as he put it) and finding it so funny I was having them kiss. Hilarious!

Liz & Gary, I can't wait for your wedding. But I know that the two of you can't wait for what is coming after that. Congratulations.














No comments:

Post a Comment