Monday, January 17, 2011

Photo of the Day

So it's been nearly a month since I posted on my blog (I can hardly believe that) and I am hearing about it from my regular visitor's! I was so tied up with getting orders out in time for Christmas that I neglected to post! Then Christmas came and I even took a few days off, which was heavenly! But now it's back to work! I've had some beautiful winter weddings and engagements shoots in the past few weeks, and I can't wait to show you those! I am so behind in posting engagements from the fall, so I am going to try to post almost daily for a while so you can see all of that good stuff! But to start things out, I wanted to show you some of the splendour of the last few days...snowstorms & frost produce beautiful pictures!














No comments:

Post a Comment