Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bob & Mary | THE TIME OF THEIR LIFE

I say this everytime I do engagement pictures..what a great time we had!! I love doing engagement shoots! It's time for us to have some fun! I stood on a beaver dam to get one of my favourite shots of them on the bridge, but something slid past my foot while I was taking the pics...its lucky I didnt fall in the creek!! We headed to Bob's family garage for some fun, sexy pics...and I was joking "this is the kind of service you get a Jilesen's"...women will be heading here in droves! And if you watch my blog & read the headings regularly, you'll know that for engagement pictures I always lead with the heading, IN LOVE. However, when you get to the last picture on this post, you'll understand why it says what it does! We finished our evening at the beach and as we were walking into the water, I said to Mary "wouldn't it be great if we did..." and she immediately jumps in with "the scene from dirty dancing?" Yes...we both had the same thought!! They were both willing to give it a try and we had a good laugh while doing it! Though the end shot may not be quite as graceful as Patrick Swayze & Baby, it sure was fun!


















No comments:

Post a Comment