Monday, June 21, 2010

Adam & Charlotte | IN LOVE

This shoot was sooooo much fun! We headed north to Charlotte's family cottage where we were greeted by the her parents, her best friend and the dogs - all of whom wanted to watch the shoot! We stayed around the cottage for a while, then off down cottage roads where we were eaten alive and nearly carried away by the mosquitoes! But it was all worth it! We finished up back at the cottage, with a chilly jump in the lake, a roll in the sand (oohhh hot!) and watching the sunset! Charlotte's parents were so welcoming and so much fun - I really can't wait for their wedding next February!






A little behind the scenes...my husband came along to help out & be my second shooter and he captured me doing what I do to get your shot!








Yes, I will go whereever to get the shot! By the time we were finished for the night, I was sitting the water!






I loved that Adam & Charlotte were willing to do anything!







1 comment:

  1. I am speechless those are beautiful shots of Adam and Charlotte. The two of you look so happy and in luv.....Mom

    ReplyDelete