Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Family & Friends

I don't get to see them very often as they live far away. In fact, I only met my nephew, Brady ( who got his good looks from his Auntie Kim) for the first time when I took these pictures!! My friends have been my friends since forever. There are pictures of Becky and I as toddlers on the beach. Charlotte has been my friend since highschool. I'll never forget the day I walked into her house and her mom was sitting there half naked talking on the phone, waved & smiled, and weirdly, her family became my family from that point on. We dont talk to each other as much as she should, but whenever we are back together again, its like there never was any time apart. These are the people whom I will cherish always!

My Dad...doing what he does best.



My oldest brother, Kevin, with Jacob.


My brother, Keith & his family, walking the sideroad we walked hundreds of times as kids!!! It took us the beaver ponds where we played hockey, to the pasture fields, the hay fields and the bush to go hunting.


My neice, Avery...isnt she gorgeous? And what a hockey player!

My nephew, Brady.....oh geez, he's a beautiful boy.






My Uncle Alton...anyone who knows Alton knows there isnt much I can say to describe him & the relationship we had with him as kids...he was really just a big kid. He'll crack you up!












No comments:

Post a Comment