Friday, July 10, 2009

Rose + Spencer | FOREVER

Good Morning Rose & Spencer! A little birdie told me that you were home from your honeymoon & dying to see a sneak peek! Actually, I think it's the little birdie that is dying for a sneak peek!

Rose's mother is a dear friend of mine, so I was thrilled when I was asked to photograph their wedding at the beautiful Eganridge Country Club & Spa near Bobcaygeon. I knew their wedding would be beautifully elegant & very emotional!! It was a beautiful sunshiney day with a breeze off the lake! What more could a bride ask for?












3 comments:

  1. Oh Kimmie:
    The pics are GORGEOUS! Brought tears to my eyes! Love, love, love them & can't wait to see the rest in person!
    Hugs,
    The little Birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kim!!!! You made me cry and re-live the day all over again. We love the pictures and are VERY excited to see the rest. Your amazing!! xoxox

    Rose & Spencer Gallant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim you did a great job on the pictures...I'm looking forward to seeing the rest. Keep up the good work.
    Aunt of the Bride.
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete