Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

This morning I woke to a 'menu' on my bed & a giggling child. My husband made breakfast in bed, while my son served it up. Complete with a movie to watch at the same time...Shall We Dance? Richard Gere....oh my, I woke up with Richard Gere!
It was a wonderful way to start the day! Jacob had made a present for me in school, a picture of himself, that he drew, framed & everything and he even wrapped it, in that charming way that boys wrap things up!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing very dear friends, who I think of as family. A 4 generation picture! Sometimes people ask how we are related....I just say we adopted each other! To Grammie, Pam & Jenn (and Aunt Shirley too), Happy Mother's Day. Thank you for being part of our family. We love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment